Energetic Lighting’s E1BPL series is suitable for use in a broad range of commercial applications. Utilizing today’s latest innovative LED solutions and technologies paired with world class manufacturing practices, the E1BPL provides customers an affordable LED back-lit panel offering with the perfect blend of design, performance, value and reliability. An extremely versatile product thanks to its low-profile design that is as shallow as many other higher priced edge-lit panels available today. As a result the E1BPL is
well suited for installations with shallow plenum access. With our integral EZCCT field-selectable CCT along with EZWATT field-selectable wattage, these panels extend
use to a broad range of commercial and industrial applications.
The E1BPL is a great choice for renovation opportunities replacing existing fluorescent luminaires or for new construction projects that require code compliant energy saving LED solutions. Ideally suited for office spaces, schools, retail, hospitality and healthcare applications, the E1BPL provides high quality illumination with optimal energy savings.
• EZCCT field-selectable CCT - 3500K, 4000K & 5000K @ >80 CRI
• EZWATT field-selectable Wattage - 3 steps, varied by models (see stock ordering information)
• 2x4, 2x2, and 1x4 configurations available for design flexibility
• Acrylic over-optics with polymer diffusing lens creates an extremely uniform visual aesthetic and provides target uniform illumination.
• 125+ LPW provides 40-60% in energy savings vs. fluorescent
• Die-formed steel housing won’t flex during installation
• Integrated occupancy sensor and Emergency battery backup systems available
• Reduced weight design makes for easier installation (as much as 50% weight reduction compared to edge-lit equivalents)
• 88% lumen maintenance @ 60,000 hours – L88/60,000 (per IES TM21)
• Projected L70 @ 174,000 hours = maintenance free illumination (per IES TM21)