Energetic Lighting’s LED Bed Light emulates the traditional bi-directional fluorescent fixtures used throughout hospitals and the general medical/nursing industry. Two diffuser panels direct light down, up, or in both directions; 40W downlight, 18W uplight, or 58W altogether. A convenient indicator nightlight is provided for easily locating pull chain switches at night. Two pull chain switches provided for controlling nighlight and switching between lighting modes. Each pull chain is provided with a string extension to customize the chain length and providing easier access for bed occupants with limited mobility.
The overall fixture can be further dimmed down to 10% using standard 0-10v DC dimming systems. With a 50,000 lifetime rating backed with a 10 year warranty this fixture will continue to run for many years of dependable service.
• Selectable Bi-directional up/down lights
• Nightlight indicator light adjacent to pull switch
• Provided with 2 pull chain switches, one for nightlight and second switch to toggle the lighting modes: uplight only, downlight only, up and down together, or full off.
• Each switch provided with pull chains and string extensions (maximum length = 43 inches from switch)
• 2-piece housing desgin for ease of installation, allowing LED lens enclosure to be fully disconnected from backplate.
• Multiple knockouts provided along length of backplate to accommodate various wiring configurations
• Dimmable down to 10% with standard 0-10v DC dimming systems
• Minimum 84% lumen maintenance @ 50,000 hours – L84/50,000 (per IES TM21)
• Minimum projected L70 @ 100,000 hours = maintenance free illumination (per IES TM21)
• Patient bed
• Care center