Energetic Lighting’s E2HBC series LED commercial low-profile highbay fixture provides a quick and easy solution for warehouse and industrial applications. The low-profile height allows for efficient packaging, as well as accomodating applications where a low drop height fixture is desirable. With input wattages of 100W, 150W, and 200W, this fixture is designed to replace traditional 250W to 400W HID equivalent highbay fixtures. Fully sealed construction allows for wet location installation where direct contact with water is necessary. An optional transparent diffuser is available if a classic bell housing style is desired (only available on 120W larger housing profile). Emergency battery backup is available with a piggy-back hanging system. Optional bluetooth dimming control system is available for setting up schedules and grouping control.
Occupancy sensor is also available as an externally-mounted sensor. Light output is dimmable through standard 0-10v system control leads. Constructed out of heavy duty cast aluminum with an integrated thermally efficient heatsink profile, each fixture is rated for a minimum L70 of 50,000 hours.
• Compact low-profile design, only a 7.5 inch drop
• All configurations are DLC 5.1 Premium listed
• 135+ LPW provides 40-60% in energy savings vs. traditional HID equivalent fixtures
• Light efficient polymer diffusing lens for even illumination
• Emergency battery backup system available
• Occupancy sensor options available
• Bluetooth control option available for wireless grouping and system scheduling
• 120-277V drivers with 0-10v dimming standard
• 89% lumen maintenance @ 50,000 hours – L89/50,000 (per IES TM21)
• Projected L70 @ 161,000 hours for 100W and 150W models, and L70 @ 157,000 hours for 200W model for maintenance free illumination (per IES TM21)
• Commercial locations