Energetic Lighting’s E3WR series of LED surface mount wraps showcase a simple yet elegant fixture form factor while delivering up to 4680 lumens in either a 2-ft or 4-ft length profile, while drawing only 20 and 40 watts of power, respectively. Dimmable with standard 0-10v dc low voltage systems. These versatile lights can be used for general room lighting, or as functional work area lights with an all-white appearance. Installation is quick and simple when mounting into standard ceiling junction boxes where access to interior wiring compartment only involves removing the front diffuser using an included suction cup tool.
A simple housing core design uses less material for weight reduction, yet maintaining a durable steel body to retain a rugged overall construction. These versatile wrap light fixtures can be used in just about any type of installation location including, hallways, offices, schools, hospitals, and commercial warehouses.
• Available in either 3500K, 4000K, 5000K CCT
• Two housing profiles in either 2-ft or 4-ft lengths
• 3 available standard 1/2-inch trade-sized knockouts available on the back of the fixture housing
• Suitable for dry or damp location installations
• Easy wiring compartment access using the supplied suction cup, included in every unit package
• Pass-through single-wall wiring with integrated wire hold-down points provide easy and quick wiring as well as clean wire routing within the interior compartment
• Dimmable with standard 0-10v low voltage DC systems
• Minimum 92% lumen maintenance @ 36,000 hours – L92/36,000 (per IES TM21)
• Minimum projected L70 @ 161,000 hours = maintenance free illumination (per IES TM21)
• Suitable for damp location installation
• Commercial Buildings