Energetic Lighting warrants the products that it manufactures to be free
from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to repair or replace the defective product,
from the date of purchase at its sole discretion. Please see specification sheets or product packaging for applicable warranty periods as products vary.
Energetic Lighting will not cover failure due to the following:
- Improper maintenance.
- Accidental damage, misuse or abuse of the product
- External causes or natural disasters.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Repairs or alterations to the product.
- Any use of the product in any way different than which the product was designed for.
ENERGETIC LIGHTING WILL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO LABOR COSTS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FORM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROUCTS
OR FROM THE PRODUCTS BEING INCORPORATED IN OR BECOMING A COMPONENT OF ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR GOOD.
A replacement or credit claim must be within the warranty period. Claims will not be accepted without prior authorization. -
Distributor must call, fax or email Energetic Lighting for a Return Merchandise Authorization form which will be emailed to claimant.
- Energetic Lighting will arrange pick-up of defective products after RMA is approved.
Return Merchandise Authorization is only good from 30 days from issue. A copy of the RMA must accompany product sent to Energetic
- Energetic Lighting will not be responsible for any returned goods lost or damaged by carrier.
Replacement or credit will be issued upon receipt of defective products. All returned products will be inspected tested by Energetic
Lighting. Replacement or credit will only be issued to items confirmed to be defective. Energetic Lighting will pay for the shipping
on approved replacements.
If replacement need is mutually agreed to be urgent, Energetic Lighting will accept a new Purchase Order (PO) in which distributor
is responsible for shipping charges. Upon receipt of defectives, a credit for products purchased will be issued. Energetic Lighting
reserves the right to test the product and/or inspect the installation site and reduce the claim if it’s determined to not be defective
or at fault.
Returns for non-defective products must be requested within 30 days of invoice. Returns will be assessed a 25% restocking fee
and will be processed as a credit. Customer must pay freight for the return of non-defective products. Non-defective products must
be returned in its original packaging. Products received broken or whose packaging is damaged will not be valid for a credit.
- No cash refunds for returned products. Credits apply only to future or existing orders.
- Energetic Lighting will not recognize a distributor debit memo until an Energetic Lighting credit memo has been issued.
- All returns are to be shipped to Energetic Lighting with an accompanying RMA copy.